I always get confused, because in supermarkets they turn the lights off when they want you to leave, but in discos they turn them on. And it’s always sad to go, but it’s never that sad, because there’s only so many places you’re guaranteed of getting a hug when you go, and on the way home, it always seems like a good idea to go paddling in the fountain, and that’s because it IS a good idea, and we’re just like, how Rousseau depicts man in the state of nature: We’re undeveloped, we’re ignorant, we’re stupid, but we’re happy. ―Los Campesinos!
Filed under: quote favorite los campesinos!
This post has acquired 10 notes
- andthentherewerecupcakes reblogged this from domnomnom
- acidraindrops7 reblogged this from ohopheliaa
- patrick-stumps-severed-hand likes this
- domnomnom reblogged this from facinus
- onlyfindingquestionsinanswers likes this
- we-dont-care-for-romance reblogged this from ohopheliaa
- we-dont-care-for-romance likes this
- ohopheliaa reblogged this from facinus
- thenostalgicaesthetic likes this
- moscowcrrrcus likes this
- facinus posted this